- Namesake: Nicolás Catena Zapata's father
- District: Villa Bastías
- Region: Tupungato
- Planted in: 1992
- Altitude: 3675' (1120m)
- Soil: Dense surface gravel. Loamy with limestone
- Top Soil Depth: 2.29' (0.70m)
- Subsoil Type: Alluvial round rocks covered with limestone.
BACK TO "ADRIANNA VINEYARD"
- Average Temperature: 57.3°F (14.1°C)
- Thermal Amplitude: 52.8°F (11.6°C)
- Planted Varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Cabernet Franc.
- Cabernet Sauvignon Description: Notes of black pepper and sweet spice. Medium bodied. Well structured tannins.
- Chardonnay Description: Strong mineral notes. Medium bodied with good acid balance.